Saturday, July 28, 2007

Group13/6/07

ALL GLORY AND HONOUR BE TO THE LORD ALMIGHTY!!!
 
Dear family
 
We conducted the farewell for our final years' at Vimalagiri school auditorium. We sang songs and of course the action song too…This time it was 'I will fight the fight' – apt indeed for all those being sent out into the world for Him. The Word was from:
 
Jeremiah 29:11
I have good plans for you. I don't plan to hurt you. I plan to give you hope and a good future.
 
Then all the final year students shared the experiences during the past four years. Many of them shared about the wonderful grace of God especially for the one day programme Grace-'05. Then we distributed candles and they prayed a special prayer written for them…
 
All in all it was a really nice experience. We concluded with prayer.
 
Love and prayers
Sumi
S4L


2 Cor 12:9
My grace is sufficient for you because my strength is made perfect in weakness.  


Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives answers, not web links.

No comments: